Seasons

Announcement

author

COVID-19 Update 3/23/2020

Posted by Dickinson Gators on Mar 23 2020 at 01:30PM PDT

At this time the CCSL Board has not made any decisions on whether to make any changes to the upcoming season. In their opinions it is too soon to make a decision either way. They have said that they may have to wait until last minute to make a decision, and we may have to delay start/conclusion of season depending on the situation. CCSL’s Executive Boards preference is not to cancel, so as an all volunteer run organization-remember we are all in this together and are trying to do what is best for our swimmers.

Comments

There are no comments for this announcement.